maandag 15 april 2024

Kansberekening...

Wat is de kans?

   That’s my you couldn’t make this up movie story. Sixth Sense came out in 1999. I still hadn’t seen it or had it spoiled when 50 First Dates came out in 2004. Back then when you rented a new release at Family Video you got an older movie free. I rented 50 First Dates and my old free movie was Sixth Sense. We watched 50 First Dates first and there was a scene with them coming out of the theater with Sixth Sense on the marquee and Drew Barrymore’s character says “I can’t believe Bruce Willis was dead that whole time.” Seriously, what are the odds?

Die kans kan niet heel groot zijn :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Storm Beryl totaal buiten elke schaal

Iedereen die nog wilde twijfelen aan de klimaatcrisis: ik geef u storm Beryl. Totaal buiten alle "normale" stormen. Maar blijf het...